Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"10 Easy Steps..." by Randall Silvis

This article was a great read, especially for aspiring writers. It gave valid and logical suggestions, while presenting them in a light and easy to read way. I love writing, I'll never stop whether I ever get published or not. There is something to it that soothes and heals me, much like Silvis said. Of course, if I never get published, I'll never get paid either, which is why I would like to pursue a teaching career. Silvis advised against it, but I've always seen myself as a teacher, I like the idea of it. Hopefully I will like the reality of it some day as well. I also love reading. It may be cliche but I love the fact that I can loose myself and all of my problems for just a little while, when reading a good book. If reading will make me a better writer like Silvis says, then there is all the more reason for me to enjoy it. Overall, I liked Silvis' article, it was humorous and honest.

Kayla Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment